To strengthen our team we are looking for you as:
Development Engineer (m/f/d)
HBN-Teknik - located in Ringsted, Denmark - is one of the leading manufactures in niche products of plastic solutions to the trailer, bus and truck market. We are looking for a development engineer for the development of own products, attracting/leading/implementing development projects with our customers and handling internal optimization projects. Dependent of your profile and experience, managerial responsibilities and tasks can be included in the job.
HBN-Teknik is owned by the BPW Group, which develops and manufactures e.g. axels and brake systems. An important task for the development engineer is to expand the collaboration with the parent company and create synergies here. Furthermore, it is an important task to attract new development projects from existing and new customers and manage these projects until handover to the production department.
The main areas of responsibility are the following:
- Attracting new development projects internally in the BPW group and externally
- Management of the company’s external development projects and being dialogue partner towards customers
- Management of the company’s own internal development projects
- Development partner within plastics with the parent company BPW
- Optimization of quality, processes etc. in collaboration with the quality manager
- Optimization of the production in cooperation with COO
Who are we looking for?
It is essential that you have a solid experience - minimum 5 years - in plastic production and development of plastic products – preferable within the automotive industry or similar. As the main part of the HBN-Teknik produced products are produced with the injection molding technology, it is essential that you have a high knowledge level here. The most important professional and personal skills are the following:
- English orally and in writing at negotiation level and preferable German
- High technical level within injection molding and plastic manufacturing in general
- Experienced IT-user and preferable experience with Solid Works and flow calculations
- Systematic and good at documenting ongoing tasks and projects
- Initiative and self-driving regarding own tasks
- Good collaboration skills both internally and externally
HBN-Teknik is a small company, where it is
important, that everyone cooperate and work for the same goals. Therefore,
as a person, you must be a team player who at the same time manages
to work independently. Collaboration with our large customers is an
important part of the job, why you must be experienced managing projects
and making demands both internally and externally.
There will be two options regarding working location. It is preferable, that you work at the HBN-Teknik premises in Ringsted, Denmark. This will be the optimum regarding integration in the company and interaction with the colleagues. As a second option you can be situated in Wiehl, Germany at our parent company BPW, which will be a benefit for the collaboration within the group and with German customers.
Salary and terms of employment are negotiated individually according to qualifications. If you are interested in new challenges and you meet the above requirements, you can send your application with CV included to CEO Henrik Stordal at email@example.com. You are also welcomed to contact him on telephone +45 3052 6406 if you have any questions about the position.
HBN-Teknik A/S is one of Europe’s leading manufactures in the development and production of mudguard solutions, Antispray and air spring pistons for the primary customer segments truck, trailer and bus. The company was founded in 1974 and since 1982 has been part of the BPW group headquartered in Wiehl, Germany. HBN-Teknik currently employs approximately 55 employees at the company in Ringsted. Read more about the company at our homepage www.hbn.dk.