JUNIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER / JUNIOR CLOUD OPERATION ENGINEER (M/F/O)
LOCATION: COLOGNE, HALLE (SAALE); FULL TIME
Become part of our software development team and work on the
future of our cloud products for worldwide media, broadcast and
sports clients. As Junior DevOps or Junior Operations Engineer, you
will help us to manage our cloud environments and take care of the
installation and administration of our applications in the cloud.
Another important part of your work is monitoring and optimizing our cloud ecosystem with state-of-the-art technologies for orchestration and configuration of our services. You will set up the packages of our product line Qvest.Cloud Go! for our customers and be at the front line in the installation of our enterprise system Qvest.Cloud Ultimate.
An excellent working atmosphere, great colleagues and attractive benefits complete the package.
Your Tasks - not lacking variety
- Provisioning, operation, maintenance and management of our Qvest.Cloud core services in virtualized environments and in the cloud
- Installation and administration of servers, networks and applications in the cloud and in virtualized environments
- Efficient monitoring and continuous optimization of our cloud ecosystem
- Tracing and monitoring the communication across distributed systems and container applications
- Problem identification by evaluating contextual information and data (events and logs)
Your Profile - tech-savvy
- Academic degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in deploying and managing applications in public cloud environments such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and the VMware vSphere virtualization platform
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD (Concourse), container technologies (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Familiarity with the installation and administration of monitoring/logging systems such as Grafana, Prometheus, EFK
- Very good English skills
Optional qualifications - we would appreciate that
- Experience with network and routing technologies (load balancing with DNS, load balancing with TLS termination)
- Knowledge of Linux systems and their configuration
- Familiarity with the configuration of automation tools such as Ansible
Our offer - unbeatable
We offer you a secure and attractive job in an internationally successful and dynamically growing media technology company. We support your professional development with regular training programs. With a wide spectrum of benefits like flexible working time models and modern workplace design, we make sure to offer an up-to-date working place. Our corporate culture features flat hierarchies and partnership-spirited collaboration. Exciting and challenging tasks, career progression- and development opportunities as well as flexibility within our company group are the engine of your career.
Have we sparked your interest? We look forward to receiving your application with details of your earliest possible date of entry and your salary expectation. In order to simplify the application process, we would like you to send your motivation letter, CV and certificates to email@example.com. For further information please visit www.hms-dev.com.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with Mr Tristan Riedel under +49 345 678 789 16.
Qvest Media GmbH
Mathias-Brüggen Str. 65a
About HMS media solutions (part of the Qvest Media Group)
HMS Media Solutions offers media system solutions that provide spot-on answers to strategic questions and innovative business models for various companies. As an organically grown service provider with more than 20 years of experience along multifaceted national and international projects, the company established itself as one of the leading operators for integrated media ecosystems. As subsidiary of Qvest Media Group, one of HMS’ responsibilities lies in the development of the management platform Qvest.Cloud, which makes the company a fundamental element in the development of cloud based solutions in the media environment.