German Sales Representatives for Logistics Services
Do you have excellent communication skills in German and experience in B2B sales and/or logistics? Are you a sales drive person? Then this is for you!
Teleperformance Greece collaborates with the world’s leading transport and logistics company. Be part of a team that aims to shape the world of logistics with a strong determination to connect people and goods through innovative and sustainable logistics solutions. A team that brings people and communities all over the world closer together. Hence, we are looking for people with excellent German language skills to join our team of Sales team for the German, Austrian, Swiss and Luxembourgish markets, in order to conduct and manage outbound calls, aiming to maximize our client’s portfolio and generate profits.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Communicate with German-speaking customers & partners from Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Luxembourg
- Maintain and increase existing client portfolios
- Strive toward customer retention and loyalty, fully supporting the customer to achieve a successful sales outcome
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationship with all customers and show empathy at all times
- Work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues and management
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support: (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by our company)
- Training by certified instructors
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Numerous benefits and discounts · Professional growth & development opportunities
- Free Greek language courses
- State of the art premises located close to the center of Athens, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas · Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 8,700 people from 100+ nationalities.