Tentamus Group is a global product and safety group with a core presence in Europe, UK, Israel, Greater China, Japan, India and North America. Accredited and licensed Tentamus provide quality and testing services on products involving the human body. Tentamus Group is represented in over 60 locations worldwide. More than 3,000 highly trained staff members work in over 2.5 million square feet of laboratory and office space. For further information please visit www.tentamus.com
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing / project manager to deliver creative ideas to help achieve our goals. As a marketing manager, you will collaborate with our scientific teams in all stages of marketing and sales campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
Marketing & Projekt Manager (m/f/d)
Based in Berlin
- Works closely with sales and other operational groups to drive services (test) conceptualization and define market requirements to meet revenue growth goals and deliver intended value proposition
- Works with General Management to determine event-specific value propositions and brand messaging; contributes email, social media and web page content to support promotional campaigns
- Researches exhibitor packages and assists with execution of contracts related to sponsorships and event services within established budget
- Bachelor, Master or higher tertiary degree in science with marketing interest, marketing, journalism, or digital media
- Experience in marketing, or related field; preferably with experience in the life science or laboratory testing industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- A launch pad into various senior management opportunities – within the many business lines of Tentamus globally – or into the management hierarchy in our different corporate functions
- The opportunity to grow your technical and management skills in a demanding, fast growing organization
- Participate in Tentamus global management program “Tentamus Academy”
If this position sounds appealing to you, Tentamus will be pleased to hear from you. Please send your CV, state “marketing” (subject line), your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.