As one of the leading solution providers and RegTech for financial industry, our mission is to map the variety of regulatory requirements and combine them with digitalization.
You are ambitious and in search of a new professional challenge?
We are currently looking for a high committed
Teamlead SaaS Infrastructure (m/w/d) in Frankfurt
- You as product owner provide the best SaaS and IT environment for our business by managing our IT infrastructure and taking responsibility for our private cloud, IT workstations, data centers and networks.
- You will also be responsible for the IT Service Desk and compliance with IT Service Management processes.
- You will take care of compliance with IT Service Management processes. You will strive to develop global service, support and procurement concepts for the IT infrastructure.
- Our customers feel understood by you: Because you take up their requirements, analyse them and implement them with our product management.
- Last but not least, you will improve ITIL processes in global IT and standardize IT processes to increase our efficiency.
- You are ready to break new ground in IT and drive the implementation of innovations and new technologies into our existing infrastructure architectures.
- You enjoy working in agile style and perform your best in a leading role.
- Successfully completed Computer Science studies or comparable training paired with several years of professional experience in IT infrastructure
- At least five years experience in leading international IT teams
- Fluent English and German
- Good technical understanding of SaaS, IaaS and Office 365 solutions, VMware and ideally ITIL certification
- Enjoy working together in cross-functional teams
- Convincing, communicative personality who works solution- oriented and knows how to inspire and motivate the team
Nice to have
- Experience in the asset management or insurance branche
- Financial services experience
- You prefer agile software development and are a convinced agile representative
- Ergonomic workplaces
- Flexible working hours (1 day home office per week)
- Flat hierarchies with short decision paths
- Training and development plan Amazing company events
- Coffee, fruit and water free of charge
Your contact person, Myrielle Lorscheid, is looking forward for your application.
acarda GmbH · Eschersheimer Landstr. 14 · 60322 Frankfurt am Main