Then plan a career at Aximpro® as a UX Designer (f/m/d)
Aximpro® is a software development and consultancy company with profound expertise in channel marketing and the IT sector. More than just a software company and more than just a consulting firm, Aximpro® also supports its customers around the word with channel marketing intelligence and (co)- marketing strategies and their execution. Aximpro® makes campaigns and communication a breeze to manage - even across borders. Our main goal is to identify and exploit growth potentials for the vendor and his channel partner landscape to generate additional sales and business opportunities and to identify the market dynamics that drive sales.
For our location in Freising or Munich, we are looking for an
UI, UX, Front-end Expert (f/m/d)
to start as soon as possible
As a full-time or part-time UX Designer, you currently work as a UX Designer, Digital Creative Architect or work in a similar position in an international environment. At Aximpro® you will develop into the main contact person for attractive interfaces and state-of-the-art operability of our platform products.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using Invision, Sketch, Sigma.
- Sound experience of design tools e.g Adobe Photoshop, Illustator etc
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using Sketch, InVision, Axure, Zeplin etc.
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Experience on tools and technologies like Grunt, Gulp is the most.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology is preferred.
We offer an attractive working environment in a future-oriented industry. The role and projects are varied and allow you to work independently in a small, young and dynamic company, with flat hierarchies and short decisionmaking paths. With us, you can become fully involved, further develop your individual strengths and grow by facing new challenges.