GAF AG is a globally operating company with leading expertise in the development of geo-information products and services. Since its founding in 1985, the company has developed a broad geoscience portfolio. With more than 200 highly qualified employees we offer geo-data, data processing, geographic information systems, database applications, software development, consulting and project management as well as development assistance.
For its headquarters in Munich GAF AG is looking for a highly motivated professional at the earliest possible date to support ongoing and future projects.
Remote Sensing and Thematic Image Processing Expert
In your area of responsibility, you handle technically challenging and diverse tasks in an international environment with emphasis on geoinformation solutions for agricultural administrations and agricultural insurance. Our company is characterized by technological independence, broad expertise, innovation and solidity. You will join a team of expertise striving in finding solutions to new challenging tasks for our customers worldwide.
- Professional and technical support of our geoinformation solutions in the agricultural sector
- Processing and analysis of optical and radar satellite data, e.g. Sentinel-1 and -2
- Method development and process documentation
- Implementation/adaption of modular process chains for thematic image analysis and for supporting automatic evaluation procedures
- Requirements analysis and writing concepts and reports
What to expect:
- Varied and responsible tasks in terms of content and technology
- Mentoring to ensure your solid and rapid integration into our company and in your area of responsibility
- A friendly and supportive working atmosphere in a team of committed colleagues
- A modern workplace conveniently located in the Munich West area (near Hirschgarten)
- Flexible working hours within the conditions of our flexitime scheme
- Foreign health insurance, direct insurance
- Free coffee/tea, kicker and much more ...